viernes, 11 de abril de 2008

The Past 4 Months

its been a long time, i know....

these past months ive been reflecting alot on life. been super uber busy with the chinese calendar, we've finally put out our first ep titled ''Come On In'', its available digitally at our official website www.thechinesecalendarband.com. the days prior to the show were hectic as fuck! radio interviews, studio listening to the masters, fuckin ppl calling me 24/7. but in the end it was all worth it.... now we got our biggest challenge ahead May 10th @ Jaragua (one of the biggest venues in DR. things are looking good for us indeed.

my grams is doin ok, complaining as always but thats how she is. my sis is great, amazing that shes 17 and has a boyfriend, makes me feel old as fuck. got a better relationship with my dad is gettin better, we'll see this summer when everyone leaves and i get to stay with him. im driving now, finally!!! jejeje i need to get my license.

pero eso e lo k hay......

No hay comentarios: