miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2007

The ''I AM SPARTACUS'' Moniker

i first saw this phrase back in the movie That Thing You Do directed by Tom Hanks, where the main carachter would say this in moments where he felt confident, cocky or proud. afterwards i then saw the Spartacus movie, there it had a meaning of freedom and salvage.

i first wanted to use it for a main artery song, where it just be brute, hardcore, destructive type of song, but we never got around to it and we had split. When The Chinese Calendar came along i wanted to reenvent this idea with a straight up rocknroll type of song, where the lyrix speak of enjoying the moment on stage, standing tall musically and not takin crap by nobody.

This is my on satge personality that had no name. this is the other me ive always expressed in shows and whatnot. now this person become one with my real self. thats right kids....... I AM SPARTACUS!

No hay comentarios: