miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2007

so this is the new year

well this is my first entry in the blogspot world, i use to have a livejournal but it went bye bye. im jochy, im 20 years old, i study education in english, work as an english teacher and most importantly i am the lead singer of The Chinese Calendar, an up and coming DR band. love my family, love my friends.

the reason im writting a personal blog again is beacause between july 29th and the present day, ive had the worse month in my life, physically, mentally, emotionally and professionally. my gf of 3 months broke up with me, i had probs in the workplace, i had a big problem with another band called kahlo and my ex is seeing another guy and decided to rub it in my face. NOT BAD FOR A MONTH HUH!!!!

well im ready to move on, ready to start over, ready to begin a new life. if ppl ever see this i want them to know that this is a roller coaster that is my life. its good to be able to express my self personally again. lets see what life brings me now..... until next post I AM SPARTICUS!

No hay comentarios: